- “SEDAL: Statistical Learning for Remote Sensing Data Analysis”.
ERC consolidator grant (ERCCoG). Gustau Camps Valls. 2015-2019. Grant: 1,75M€.
- “Improvement of the current nonlinear regression retrieval (NLR) implemented within the MTGIRS prototype processor for monitoring (MTG-IRS L2 PPM) to generate whole globe profiles of temperature, water vapour and ozone”
Code: EUM/CO/09/4600000643/XC. Period: January 2014- July 2014. Amount granted: 80000 Euros.
- “Improvement of the current nonlinear regression retrieval (NLR) implemented within the MTGIRS prototype processor for emissivity estimation and retrievals over clouds”
Period: January 2015 – May 2015. Amount granted: 24000 Euros.
- “Study on pattern recognition based cloud detection over landmarks. EUMETSAT”
EUMETSAT. Period: February 2015 – July 2015. Amount granted: 60000 Euros.
- “SenSyF: Sentinels Synergy Framework”
European Union, FP7. Collaborative Projects (Small or medium-scale focused research project). 01/13- 12/16. http://www.sensyf.eu/. Amount granted: 114000 euros. PI: J. Moreno and L. Gómez-Chova.
- “RE-LEARN: RE-using field reference data in space and time for vegetation mapping: the potential of semisupervised and active LEARNing techniques”
Research Programme for Earth Observation ‘STEREO II’. Belgium Ministry of Science, 01/12 – 12/14. Amount granted: 20000 euros. PI: Paul Scheunders and Gustau Camps Valls.